Our office offers a talented group of seven Obstetricians and four Certified Nurse Midwives. You can choose to have your pregnancy followed by either the physicians or nurse midwives. With this group setting, you are able to rotate through the providers of your choice, so you will get to know each of them prior to your birth. There will always be a designated MD and CNM on-call and separate MD's and CNM's in the office each day, to serve you in the best way possible.
- Pre Pregnancy Planning
- Normal and high risk pregnancy
- Care of gestational diabetes
- Care of twins and triplets
- In office ultrasounds and fetal monitoring
- Physician and Midwifery services
- Vaginal Birth After Cesarean Section (VBAC)